Organize Brave Kids in Your City
Brave Kids Project The Brave Kids project is constantly developing. More and more kids can meet and do something beautiful together. It began with the meeting of three artistic groups in Wrocław during the Brave Festival in 2009. There are 144 kids from 23 artistic groups, representing 19 countries from 5 continents taking part in the 7th edition in 2016. Since the very first edition, the Brave Kids Project has run in 10 cities: Krośnice, Łódź Oborniki Śląskie, Przemyśl, Puszczykowo, Szczecin, Wałbrzych, Warsaw, Wrocław and Zagórze Śląskie. This year there are two foreign cities joining us: Achalciche in Georgia and Kosice in Slovakia. In 2017 we welcome Białystok.
Brave Kids was appreciated abroad In July 2012 the Brave Kids idea was presented to Unesco in Paris. In 2016 Brave Kids is a part of the Wrocław European Capital of Culture event. It also was honoured with the title of ‘Social Initiative of a Year’ by National Geographic TRAVELER 2015. We warmly invite you to co-organise this special educational, cultural and social event! Anyone can join us and influence the Brave Kids growth and the course of this event.
We are waiting for you! If you represent an organization that works in the field of art education and would like to comfortably accommodate Brave Kids children in your surroundings, we look forward to hearing of your ideas. Anyone can join us and have an impact on the appearance of the Brave Kids!
BE WITH US!
We invite companies, institutions and organizations to become a Partner of Brave Kids.
The range of activities in which we are looking for support and partnership are:
- cities, towns, villages - places where you can take the first stage of the project (this year's partners)
- translation companies - providing interpreters for the implementation of the international project
- owners of recreational facilities - providing facilities to organize leisure activities for children
- transport companies - ensuring passage children during their stay in Wroclaw
- companies and organizations fundraising - support in raising funds for the implementation of the project Brave Kids
- Caterers, Restaurants - providing meals for children
Benefits for Partners
In addition to a great satisfaction arising from the exceptional support of the project, we provide for our partners a range of promotional activities.
The scope of benefits depends on the size of the commitment of our partner.
Write to us:
If you are interested in cooperation, please contact:
Justyna Warecka, email@example.com ,